Hi Danlie,
Am 11.03.2011 05:28, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
Hi Daniel, *,

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 10:07 PM, Daniel Gonzalez<gonzale...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I wanted to tell you that is the first time I am about to use the SS to edit
a page but to right click on the page and select "edit this page" I opened
the right side approved the comments page

Sorry, I don't understand - you don't need to right-click to edit a
page, you just click on it in the left-hand site-tree and then edit it
on the right-hand-side.

And sometimes you have to wait a little bit after clicking the page. Because SiSt isn't so fast.

--
Grüße
k-j