Hi all,

just for the record ... Ivan and myself started to collect stuff for
idea handling during the OOo times. So if anybody wants to dig a bit
into this, here is the link:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Idea_Handling

By the way, I still think the date picker is a good idea ;-)))

Cheers,
Christoph