Hi Klaus-Jürgen, Christoph, all,

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol schrieb:
Hi Christoph,
Am 22.04.2011 00:59, schrieb Christoph Noack:
Hi all,

sorry that I'm almost 24h late here ...

You are not 24h late but -let me say - 1 month 8 days and some hours:
http://go.mail-archive.com/DtDPjL-JNPlaO7POa6MjE7OX_-M=

The German discussion was quite earlier. I can search for it if you want
it.

I know about the discussion (brought it there from this list here, where a need for a way to get back to the website after coming unintentionally to the wiki was seen), but I didn't comment it later on, because other tasks seemed to be more important to me...

just a question: Is there a real
need for having such a huge menu bar with 4 lines?

I don't like it either, but I will not be able to contribute to a discussion on improving the situation.

I can work (just scroll down the page whenever it has been loaded again), so I stay active on my other tasks and leave this minor annoyance alone ...

And without being able to contribute more, I'm quiet...

Sorry - I'd love to have more time to spend :-(

Best regards

Bernhard