Hi Christian, *,

Am Freitag, 24. Juni 2011, 02:35:09 schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
> Hi Andreas, *,
>
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 11:18 PM, Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > The new site is currently available at
> > http://kermit.documentfoundation.org:9089/LibreOffice-Extensions-and-Temp
> > lates/
> >
> > There is currently no content inside this new site (no extensions or
> > templates) and only a placeholder home page.
>
> There is a dummy-entry now and that makes me complain loudly:
> http://kermit.documentfoundation.org:9089/LibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templa
> tes/libreoffice-extensions-center/test-2
>
> * No Licence specified → This absolutely must be mandatory for the repo!
>   License is "hidden" in the "read more" for the specific release, but
> not right in front.
> * Same for Author/Provider/Publisher

I will look in this later.

> If you have license by release, make it part of the table on the
> description page please. And also provide it on the search results
> page. This is very relevant information after all.
>
> Screenshots are free-form editable in the description text? (you
> definitely need to be able to provide screenshots/a logo)

This is posible. I added a logo and a screenshot and had to look into it later,
why
the screenshot is not displayed yet.

> And the self-certification points are very, very vague. What is the
> reason behind it? Why have them at all?

It is the default of Plone Software Center yet. We can change the categories. I
want
to discuss this here.

> The developer of the extension surely follows his own coding standards →
> checked The extension works on his own computer, he can install and
> uninstall → checked End-user documentation? Heck my extension is so simple
> it doesn't need documentation :-)

I showed this list here to engage you (and otheres) to provide better
categories ;-)

> Unit Tests? What user will know what that is supposed to mean...
> Internationalized... Probably means "UI is available in the following
> languages..." for most part, no real i18n...

There is no description about the categories available. We had to define our
own
categories and describe them.

> So there' no relevant info for the end-user IMHO.

That's what we should improve together.

Regards,
Andreas
--