Hi Rainer,

2012/1/24 Rainer Bielefeld <libreoff...@bielefeldundbuss.de>:
> Volker Merschmann schrieb:
>

>> What do you mean by "logouttime+1minute" ?
>> I have just checked by logging in, starting to edit a page, waiting
>> two minutes and saving my work then. Worked.
>
> yes, of course. I can't remember whether default inactivity time is 0,5h or
> 1h after what logout will be done automatically. When I do intensive
> research, for example concerning the regressions on
> <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:RBd/Workbench#Master_Bugs>,
> sometimes it will take more than that inactivity time until I will do a next
> Wiki edit, when I click the "Save Page" button view changes to "View Source
> text".
>
> So i recommend to have a longer inactivity time.

$wgCookieExpiration has been set to 0
As of http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgCookieExpiration this
means that it stays for the session. I understand that as it is valid
unless you close your window or change your IP.

I have changed the value to the documented default of 2592000, unless
my top-admins are recommending anything else.

Please try again.

Volker
--
Volker Merschmann