Is there a way that we could agree on a naming convention for the CD/DVD iso titles?

I think that people who go to these pages could mistakenly download the wrong language disk without knowing it. For example:

On this page: http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=3.5.5 -- The title of the EN DVD ("English") is evident but the DE version is not evident that German is the installation language of the disk.

On this page: http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=3.6.0 -- there is only one DVD available and users may download the disk not being aware that the installation language is German.

I think on these pages, the iso title should clearly identify the language in its localized form: English, Deutch, Francais, Espanol etc. I think we should agree/adopt a naming format that could be observed by all groups who create iso's for downloading.

This will minimize user confusion at the point of download.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré