Hi Christian,

Le 2012-09-11 09:27, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
As for non-english forums: One of the few things that have been
decided upon during the evaluation has been to create separate forum
instances for any interested NL-projects afterwards, that only share
the login (so you only have to register once, but can use that login
to use all forums), but are otherwise separate.

Some smaller NL-projects noted that they'd be too small for an own
forum, and would be happy with a single subforum on the main site.

I have added your explanation to the wiki page so that we can re-direct these type of questions back to the wiki page.

I also added the fact that the forums will be based on jforum in a section of its own at the top of the page.

Could you re-read it and edit if it needs more information?

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Forum-planning

--