Hi Florian,

Le 2012-10-05 05:13, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hi,

Marc Paré wrote on 2012-10-05 10:19:
Quite honestly, if we were to re-think the use of MediaWiki, I would
consider the lack of a WYSIWYG editor a blocker to its adoption. It
prevents people from our ordinary ranks to jump in and help AND even
more embarrassing is the fact that we are in the business of supplying a
WYSIWYG office software solution -- these are the kind of users we
attract. Ironic!

do you know of *any* wiki providing a serious WYSIWYG editor? I don't...
so rethinking probably wouldn't help that much.

Florian

I would have to look around for some alternatives, which should have done before suggesting changes.

We need a wiki but also one that has a low-entry barrier for our potential contributors. I'll look around just for my own piece of mind. :-)

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré