Hi Marc,

Am 01.02.2013 12:52, schrieb Marc Paré:
I did an update on SilverStripe and published, and later got this
message from the SilverStripe mailer (below). I have never gotten a
message like this. Does this mean that the person's email is not
reachable or no longer valid?

No.

As it says, it's just a warning.

Later on you can read the reason,

<ialkurt...@kacst.edu.sa>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
error
     for name=kacst.edu.sa type=MX: Host not found, try again

so the Name service did not work, maybe the DNS server was not reachable or whatever.

It looks just like a temporary failure in trying to send the mail, no reason for whatever immediate reaction.

If the problem persists, the DNS should be checked, but I don't believe that anything is broken.

If the email address is invalid, the target server should report the problem, not the sending server.

Nino