Hi Goran,

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Goran Rakic <gra...@devbase.net> wrote:
> On Tue, February 5, 2013 18:07, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>>
>> Well I did try it out a while ago as well to see how much effort it would
>> be https://ss3.libreoffice.org/get-involved is for example served using
>> silverstripe 3 :-)
>>
>> (no DNS-entry, so you have to add 78.46.154.110 ss3.libreoffice.org to
>> /etc/hosts or equivalent)
>>

> I did this, but I am getting HTTP error 500.

I mentioned that the homepage/landingpage doesn't work. So that is expected.

> Should we have a new branch on github for this task? Can you import the
> current code from ss3.libo or if you think we are better with starting
> from a scratch?

I didn't care about making clean changes on the staging site, but only
was interested in what it takes to get going, so using that as base
would be a bad idea. And I'm not sure whether a new branch or a new
base-repo would be easier/less confusing.

ciao
Christian