Hi *,

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Daniel A. Rodriguez
<daniel.armando.rodrig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently I'm having an extra tag rendered and can't get rid out of it.
>
> If you look at spanish site source will see this

> That h1 makes a background appear on top of 'arrival image' and don't know
> where it come from.

It comes from the template, that puts the page title into a heading.

I changed the template so that the header is only inserted when the
title is non-empty.

But note that the title of a page is also used in the html-title
attribute (when no other title is define in the meta-tags section),
and also as a title for the links in the navigation area.

ciao
Christian