Hi,

2013/7/1 Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>:
> Sophie Gautier wrote on 2013-07-01 18:21:
>> again if there is no other way to go, lets do it.
>> I'm in close relation with the FR wikimedia leads, I can try to
>> understand how they deal with that if you want too.
>

> That'd be great! Can you ask them how they solve it? I assume they are in a
> comfortable situation, as they have one localized wiki for each language and
> so don't run into the localization issue (each wiki has its own language at
> Wikipedia) - but getting feedback here would be great!

I doubt that we can use their solution.
They provide a global login (kind of single-sign-on). You register or
connect to your local wikipedia and get access to all NL-wikipedias
and connected wikis like wikiquote.
You always get a message on this fact when you log in.

Volker

--
Volker Merschmann
Member of The Document Foundation