Hi Florian,

On 12 July 2013 12:45, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> the current template is the one of the default's in Planet, visible at
> http://planet.documentfoundation.org

Hm. Okay. I just assumed that since you said "template" and not "stylesheet"
there was more to it than just CSS.

> It's not incompatible per se, but while I was migrating, I discovered the
> new templates has some more options, and the old one could use some
> polishing-up. ;-)

Hmm ... right, but isn't at least a bit odd that now we can't even reach the old
planet page to look at the old CSS without some IP that at least I don't know,
when we're supposed to polish it?

> Oskar kindly has sent me a proposal, which looks like this:
> http://mip-map.se/libreoffice/planet/

Quite nice – thanks for linking to the preview. (Although, I'd love if the page
as a whole were centered.)

Astron.