Hi all,

So thanks to the big great work of Christian, NL sites are now almost
ready to be localized. I'll write a how-to today on the wiki, but here
are some info:

- the changing strings are ready to be translated and the sites
populated with a copy of the main one
- the template strings are not yet in Pootle, Christian will work on the
extraction/import this week and will update Pootle. We will keep you
update on this
- you can begin to work on your language site however
- you login with the same login you used by the past to
https://www.libreoffice.org/admin and from here switch to your subsite.
- editors have also publishers rights

I'll work today on the how-to and will add screenshots to make it
easier. If you feel you don't need it, just go on :) the site will not
be visible for the moment, so don't be too afraid, Christian will switch
it on when finalized.

Cheers
Sophie