Hi, all,

I am finishing up the new Slovenian site, but before the move from the old
one I have some questions:
- will the issue with East European (Latin Slavic) characters in the
designer font be solved, and when (č represented in another font)?
- how do I localize the 4 buttons on the Fresh/Stable pages, they are not
present to localize, so they remain in English (System Requirements, Join
the project!, Do more with LibreOffice, Good looking documents)?
- can the Privacy Policy and Imprint be left in English/German? There are
probably no legal entities in other countries and localizers should not
take responsibility for content from TDF, that they only localize?
- the Certification page on the published English website does not appear
in the About us menu; however does in the localized website i Silverstripe.
Should we hide it from the localize About us menu?
- I cannot seem to be able to add the Slovenian twitter account to tweets
section instead of the English one, maybe this is related to my account's
rights? I asked Christian, but got no response until now.
- I want to keep the old "Why LO in ..." pages content so I added them to
the Discover menu at the end as a single page, hopefully noone has problem
with that? I think the content is important for people who need arguments
for their bosses for introducing LO to their business, school ...

Lp, m.