Hello Anis

The Arabic website is still on the old version, you can get to the download
page from here: http://ar.libreoffice.org/download/
The donate page isn't available in that version.
If you would like to help continuing the translation of the new version,
please PM me and I'll coordinate with you.

Regards,
Safa