Hello,

Dennis Roczek wrote on 2017-03-08 at 14:40:
yesterday night Guilhem upgraded our MediaWiki versions to MW1.28. :-)
Thanks for that. We did intensively tested the wiki in the last few
weeks. There are still some outstanding issues:

thank you very much for that - I'm very happy to see the infra migration to newer base versions making good progress, and having the wiki updated will solve quite a load of requests at least mid-term, thank you so much for that!

What I recommend is to share the news also with the projects@ list to reach out. I know several projects rely on wiki special features and if they test their pages, that helps us in chasing possible bugs.

Thanks again for all your work on this!

Florian