Hi,

I've configured my account details are as follows:
https://i.hizliresim.com/7B3E5W.png
But I still can't reach the tr admin panel.

I know it been a while, sorry for that but i tried several times and the
site went down or some problems were there... Anyway and i need to catch up
the recent situation.
Could you check it for me please? And the login page is still at
tr.libreoffice.org/admin/

Best
 Zeki,

Guilhem Moulin <guil...@libreoffice.org>, 16 Mar 2019 Cmt, 06:40 tarihinde