Hi Guilhem,

Am 26.05.20 um 01:53 schrieb Guilhem Moulin:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Mon, 25 May 2020 at 18:47:04 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
>> it seemed the LibreOffice project and TDF were (and is) not interested
>> in my offer for volunteering.
> The desire to migrate the extension site to another system is most
> likely nothing new to you, and I'm very sure you understand we we're
> *extremely* reluctant to upgrade the frontend + backend (+ OS) of a
> *working* solution 1.5 month before migration.  (See again rdm#1519 for
> background.)  The conservative policy applies to all sites managed by
> The Document Foundation's infrastructure team.
if I remember correctly there has not even been an update to the lastest
version of Plone (only compatible with Python 2.7.x). And also the
add-ons of the site has not been updated regularly, even though there
had been made some improvements to support the users of the site.
>> It is also interesting to see, that there were no (in public nor
>> private) communication from the TDF infra team.
> Any reply to your message would have been a duplicate of rdm#2955#note-1
> which remains unanswered.

Yes it had been unanswered and nobody took care of updating the site
with a pure run of buildout from the command line.

And if I myself wouldn't have noticed TDF of an important security fix
the site would have stayed without  that fix for month.

And for Redmine: I had to change my phone during last year's autumn and
(as an old man ;-) ) forgot my password and it's yet impossible to login
to Redmine again, because this wonderful SSO feature, which points to an
email address that someone deleted without notice a longer time ago.

Kind regards,
Andreas