Hi Nino!

Am Freitag, den 05.11.2010, 22:50 +0100 schrieb Nino Novak:
> Christoph,
>
> while I see your arguments, please try to see the problems with messed
> up pages.

I never messed up a page in the OpenOffice.org Wiki by using the
rich-text editor. So why? :-)

> So you save minutes to have better formatted tables while imposing hours
> of work to others who have to fix broken pages.
>
> (I'm exaggerating a bit, I know, but please see the point I want to
> make.)

Sorry, I don't see a valid point. Volker referred to Manuel in a
previous mail "misuse of the so-called FCKEditor can lead to these
mistakes". So it ends up being technological imperfection, nothing more.
Those limitations can be addressed by better processes or better
tooling.

> As for me, the people contributing most to the wiki [1] should decide.
> And they should also decide who is in charge to fix broken pages ;-)

>From my point-of-view, I'd rater like to talk about content being added
and improved - instead of limiting the capabilities for the editors. But
however, the rich-text editor is still there ... so I don't complain
(too much) *g*

Cheers,
Christoph