Hi Christian,

Le 13/11/10 17:48, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :

> How would I get access to the CMS system to provide the content myself?
> * register an user account at
>  http://www.test.libreoffice.org/ForumMemberProfile/register
>  (https is also possible, but as it is for documentfoundation.org,
> you might need to add exceptions to your browser)
> one of the admins to grant you access

As already requested a few days ago on the German list, please give me
"Publisher" rights for the FR subproject and Author rights for the main
(EN) site. I still have two translations into French from some of your
German FAQs waiting to be approved, and until they are, I can't link
them to the French subproject.

Thanks in adavance,

Alex