Hi Nik, all!

Am Samstag, den 19.02.2011, 02:06 +1100 schrieb Nik:
> I've created 2 "cartoon" images that might be useful (or maybe not =).
> It's a piggy-bank and a coin-stack, they aren't great or many, but
> it's all I could get done in a couple of hours =(

When I showed the piggy-bank to my girlfriend, she instantly mentioned
that a cloverleaf is missing ... to us, it's a symbolism for "luck and
prosperity" [1] :-)

I thought it might fit - since it would provide a great connection to
the LibreOffice green, so I've created a quick draft (nothing
thrilling). I picked a cloverleaf at OpenClipart.org, adapted the
colors, adapted it and ... here is a draft. Along with the LibreOffice
logo to show how it might fit together on the website:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/dbhBrQXYlkf78ytr5H-VeQ?feat=directlink

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Christoph