In data 23 maggio 2011 alle ore 08:41:06, Gianluca Turconi
<pub...@letturefantastiche.com> ha scritto:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOfficeWiki/Proposed#Central_Employment-office-like_Web_Structure_for_LibreOffice_Volunteers

Just a brief update: in the Italian community, we're working on a Joomla
*test* website for this tool (Italo Vignoli knows some details). As far as
we've completed a /sufficiently/ working English *and* Italian test
version, I'll post here the URL for further consideration of the work.

We may test a Silverstripe solution too, like the LibO website, but it
would surely be a future test.

Regards,

Gianluca

--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza, fantasy,
horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: