[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I just needed to rebuild my computer (an XP machine) and in the process
installed webware off of the CVS.  I noticed that the autoreload
function has changed from the last build, making it reload servlets
less often then before.  I personally found the frequent restarting
helpful when I am developing a new application so I modified
AutoReloadingAppServer.py to allow it to function as it did before.  I
added a new configuration setting in the Appserver file which allows me
to turn on or off the new behavior, leaving it on by default.  I'm
submitting the two diff files for consideration, especially since i
know that a new version is right around the corner

The problem seems to be with reloading servlets -- it shouldn't be necessary to restart the server when servlets are updated, since they get automatically reloaded. But right now that isn't happening. I started debugging it (I probably introduced the bug), but I didn't figure it out, and I'm afraid I got distracted.

--
Ian Bicking  /  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  /  http://blog.ianbicking.org