How about renaming the current HTTPPort to AdapterPort, i.e:

HTTPPort = If EnableHTTP is True, then the built-in web server listens to this port for web requests.
AdapterPort = If EnableAdapter is True, then the application server listens on this port for requests from the mod_webkit adapter.

An unfortunate side effect of this would be confusion with old config scripts.

-winston