Bugs item #494764, was opened at 2001-12-18 22:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by cito
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=104866&aid=494764&group_id=4866

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
UseAutomaticPathSessions doesn't seem to work on IIS,
using either wkcgi.exe or WebKit.cgi.  I suspect it's
something to do with how redirects are handled.

Date: 2008-11-13 20:37

Message:
After 7 years, I'm pleased to fix this bug which is the last open issue on
Webware's bug trackers :-)

In fact IIS handles redirects internally when the URL has no scheme, as
was the case in Webware. Fixed in r7625 by always setting scheme and
hostname in the redirect URL.

Comment By: Geoff Talvola (gtalvola)