Bugs item #2376630, was opened at 2008-12-02 10:33
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=104866&aid=2376630&group_id=4866

not just the latest update.
Category: WebKit
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have just install Webware-1.0 on a Windows Vista PC with Python 2.5. The
initial 'install.py -v' went through okay without any errors, but the
'Alltests.py' script produced an error as shown below.

Running WebKit\AppServer causes an error relating to python which is because
the command 'python' does nothing on my system, so I edited the AppServer.bat
to set the PYTHON variable to point to my python executable. This allowed the
'AppServer' command to start the AppServer successfully, and I could connect to
localhost:8080 without any problems. I shut this down ands ran the AllTests.py
again, but I still get the same result shown below.
ERROR: testAppServerStarts (WebKit.Tests.Basic.Test.TestBasicFunctionality)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "G:\www\Webware-1.0\WebKit\Tests\AppServerTest.py", line 41, in setUp
    self.assertAppServerSays('^WebKit AppServer ')
  File "G:\www\Webware-1.0\WebKit\Tests\AppServerTest.py", line 67, in assertApp
ServerSays
    % (pattern, wait, self._actualAppServerOutput)
AssertionError: Expected appserver to say '^WebKit AppServer ',
but after waiting 5 seconds it said:

Ran 77 tests in 16.844s

FAILED (errors=1)