Jehiah Czebotar schrieb:
> It's a problem in ThreadedAppServer keeping track of the # of bytes
> remaining to be read from the socket, which is only apparent when
> there is some delay in receiving data. (which for me means when webkit
> and apache are on different servers). So that also explains why it was
> intermittent.

Thank you Jehiah, I can confirm your analysis and patch. It's already
checked in as r7749. This bug slipped in when I added the SCGIAdapater,
which had a similar problem. Unfortunately, such bugs are never found in
the beta version, no matter how long the beta phase is :-( I think I'll
make a bug fix release soon.

-- Christoph