On Mar 15, 2009, at 8:08 PM, Christoph Zwerschke wrote:

> I'm left alone trying to maintain it
> without being an active user

And I, for one, greatly appreciate your effort and dedication to the
project. I have often wished my time demands would allow me to assist
you in some fashion. In the meantime, a hearty thanks to you.

  - Mark

Mark Phillips
Mophilly, technology for creative business

On the web at http://www.mophilly.com
On the phone at 619 444-9210