Just a quick note to let you know we migrated the Webware project site
to a new machine. The website and repositories should now be noticeably
faster. If anything does not work as expected or you are missing
anything that was there on the old server, let us know.

Thanks go to tummy.com for complimentary providing the new server, as
they already did in the past. They are really generous and supportive,
so I highly recommend their services if you are looking for managed
hosting of your Webware apps or other Linux based services.

-- Christoph