Bugs item #3391680, was opened at 2011-08-15 04:42
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by cito
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=104866&aid=3391680&group_id=4866

not just the latest update.
Category: WebKit
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm using webware 1.1 with python 2.6.5 on Win XP
By running AllTests.py I got the following error:

ERROR: testAppServerStarts (WebKit.Tests.Basic.Test.TestBasicFunctionality)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\home\Romer\Webware-1.1\WebKit\Tests\AppServerTest.py", line 49, in
setUp
    self.assertTrue('<h1>Welcome to Webware!</h1>' in data)
AssertionError

FAIL: testLocalTimeDelta (MiscUtils.Tests.TestFuncs.TestFuncs)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\home\Romer\Webware-1.1\MiscUtils\Tests\TestFuncs.py", line 164, in
testLocalTimeDelta
    self.assertEqual(d.days, 0)
AssertionError: -1 != 0

Ran 227 tests in 67.387s

FAILED (failures=1, errors=1)

Date: 2011-08-18 00:25

Message:
Just for the records, the timedelta test has been fixed in r8222. The
appserver tests probably failed not because of timing issues, but because
an appserver was already running and blocking the port. Added better error
message for this case in r8223.

Comment By: Christoph Zwerschke (cito)
Date: 2011-08-16 06:52

Message:
Ok, thanks for the feedback.

WebKit/AppServerService.py can be used for running the AppServer as a
Windows service.

Comment By: andalou (andalou)
Date: 2011-08-16 03:27

Message:
> The other test tries to start the AppServer and examines the log
> output in a separate thread. This test is a bit hacky and can have
> sometimes timing problems. Try to re-run the tests several times and
> see if it works.

This time I'm getting:

FAIL: testLocalTimeDelta (MiscUtils.Tests.TestFuncs.TestFuncs)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\home\Romer\Webware-1.1\MiscUtils\Tests\TestFuncs.py", line 164,
in te
stLocalTimeDelta
    self.assertEqual(d.days, 0)
AssertionError: -1 != 0

Ran 227 tests in 74.517s

FAILED (failures=1)

> Does the AppServer start if you run it manually?

I created a working directory and the Appserver starts if I run it
manually. Is there a way to start the Appserver as a service?

Best regards,

--
Cesar

Comment By: Christoph Zwerschke (cito)
Date: 2011-08-15 08:39

Message:
These are actually two tests failing.

The testLocalTimeDelta seems to fail if run from a timezone earlier than
UTC. I'll fix this, it's only a problem with the test, not with the
function.