I don't know if anyone is watching this list, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

We use Webware for Python to run our business Intranet. One new requirement is
the ability to upload multiple files simultaneously.

I've changed the "if fieldItems" portion of HTTPRequest.py in WebKit to allow
this.

In the existing 1.1.1 code:

A single upload using enctype=multipart/form-data returns:
{keyname: FieldStorage(file_object)}

A multiple file upload returns:
{keyname: [file_contents_as_string, other_file_contents_as_string]}

It loses the FieldStorage objects because of a map() function.

My change looks at the nature of the form values to see if file objects exist.
If so, I avoid the map(), and maintain the original list of FieldStorage
objects, which then is returned to the form handler for iteration & treatment
as in a single file upload.

How can I go about getting this reviewed, and into the official distribution?
If at all?

Please advise. Thank you.
-Gary