Various lines exist in the log files, e.g.:

89.188.112.122 - - [01/Jun/2009:17:31:19 -0400] "POST http://
ixdatahost.ru/proxy5/check.php HTTP/1.1" 404 293 "http://de58bfe3d3/";
"Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)"

61.139.105.163 - - [27/May/2009:19:43:27 -0400] "GET http://
www.google.com/intl/zh-CN/ HTTP/1.1" 404 289 "-" "Mozilla/4.0
(compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)"

61.139.105.163 - - [30/May/2009:06:23:25 -0400] "GET http://
proxyjudge1.proxyfire.net/fastenv HTTP/1.1" 404 296 "-" "Mozilla/4.0
(compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)"

88.80.7.248 - - [25/May/2009:07:02:08 -0400] "GET http://88.80.7.248/
pp/anp.php?a=UV%5CHWQFY%40L%5CUEZ&b=1155&c=88a8 HTTP/1.1" 404 285 "-"

On Jun 2, 2009, at 2:15, Christoph Zwerschke wrote:

> Gary Perez schrieb:
>> I'm surprised nobody has had this happen before. Googling the
>> specific error turns up zero hits. I must be an edge-case.
>
> You config looks ok. Can you see the corresponding entries in the
> Apache
> access log?
>
> -- Christoph

> --------
> OpenSolaris 2009.06 is a cutting edge operating system for enterprises
> looking to deploy the next generation of Solaris that includes the
> latest
> innovations from Sun and the OpenSource community. Download a copy and
> enjoy capabilities such as Networking, Storage and Virtualization.
> Go to: http://p.sf.net/sfu/opensolaris-get

Gary Perez :: Interwebs Guy
Advanced Simulation Technology inc.
gary.pe...@asti-usa.com