--- Chris Bruce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am getting ready to build a large webbased application.  I am set
> on
> python (still wondering how to make installation easy) and am
> deciding
> between Zope and Webware.  I have developed many Zope applications,
> but new
> to Webware.  I am well aware that they are very different and they
> can't
> truly be compared.  But many things I have read about Webware always
> mention
> "Non of the Headaches of Zope" or something similar.  What is meant
> by this?

If it really is an "I" project and not a "we" project, I don't think
Zope has much to offer you. I tried a while back, but never managed to
do anything useful with Zope. To me, Zope seems only appropriate for a
large team of developers. The learning curve is pretty steep for one
person to climb without someone elses shoulders to stand on now and
then.

Roger Haase