This will sound a little vague.  That's because I have very little to go
on.

I've got a medium-complex webware app running, and on one of the boxes
I'm deploying it on (and only one) webware does not descend into
contexts.

As an Example, I can view /MenuPage fine, with Main set at the default
context.  Viewing Main/MenuPage results in a 404 - "The page you
requested, /Main/MenuPage, was not found on this server." Every other
context - Basket, Camp, Static, etc have the same problem, but work fine
elsewhere.

This same code works fine on multiple other staging servers, on
virtually identical platforms.  The only difference I can find is that
this box is a custom-built apache (Not sure why - it's a hosted box, so
I didn't do it.)  My question to you guys is ... can anyone think of a
possible cause?  I think I've already eliminated any simple causes, but
I'd like to hear what you've all got to suggest, because this has me
completely stumped...

Webkit 8.0/8.1 (I upgraded it to see if it fixed anything) on Linux with
under apache2, using mod_webkit2.

- Scott