Warning: newbie on the loose.

I added a new message to XMLRPCExamples.py named "testme" that returns the string "Howdy".
def testme(self):
result = 'howdy'
return result

I can invoke the new message from the Python shell by creating a server object from xmlrpclib per the examples. This all works together nicely and behaves as expected, as in...
>>> server.testme
'howdy'

I have built my own xml-rpc client that is not written in python. This client works successfully with meerkat and a couple of others.

When I tried to use it with Webware I get a 404 reply. The xml-rpc message and response follows my sig.

Does this involve modifying WebKit.cgi or have I overlooked something?

TIA,

Mark Phillips
Mophilly & Associates
On the web at http://www.mophilly.com
On the phone at 619 444-9210

The message:
        POST /cgi-bin/WebKit.cgi/Examples/XMLRPCExamples HTTP/1.0

        <?xml version="1.0"?>
        <methodCall>
        <methodName>testme</methodName>
        <params>