On Aug 16, 2004, at 1:45 PM, Gary Perez wrote:

After you install the Apache dev. packages (to get apxs), just do a quick "which apxs" on the command line to make sure that it's found in the environment. That way, you won't have to specify the path to apxs in the make/make install for mod_webkit.

The version of Apache I used w/ RH7 was a bit older, but across different distros, the steps are all pretty much the same.
http://mmh.neurobashing.com/webware/install.html

... but some of the paths to the WebKit components has probably changed.

Hope this helps.
-Gary

Thanks, Gary.

I read somewhere that RedHat does not include apxs and few other things to keep the distro small. So, when you say the "Apache dev. packages", do you mean those from the apache.org site?

Mark Phillips
Mophilly & Associates
On the web at http://www.mophilly.com
On the phone at 619 444-9210