This is really a python question. I am sure this is very basic so I apologize to the list for the newbie noise.

I have read the python doc's dealing with scope and it seems straight forward, almost. Still, I haven't caught on yet.

In the file WebKit.cgi, the variable AppWorkDir is initialized with the location of the context directory.

In the context directory I have a file, MyContext.py, that contains code invoked via XML-RPC requests a la the example in Webware.

How do I access or obtain the value of AppWorkDir in the code I have written? As a general form I think of something like this...
mypath = AppWorkDir + "/MyDirectory"

But this is missing something. "self.AppWorkDir"?

Mark Phillips