On Oct 28, 2004, at 12:31 PM, lloyd wrote:

Geoffrey Talvola wrote:
The time is way overdue for a new release from
the tip of CVS too, but that won't happen until a new volunteer steps
forward because none of the developers (myself included) currently seems to
have the time or inclination to do it.

what is required?

ps - is the traffic on this list low enough to consider making the list address the default reply-to ?

Perhaps I don't understand how this type of project is managed. I was waiting for one of the sourceforge project owners to bless someone with the task. Is that the protocol?

My offer to work with someone to get a new release built still stands, if needed.

Mark Phillips