--- Eduardo Elgueta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Suddenly, webkit is not compiling class library files. When I run a
> servlet that uses this object, it generates an exception pointing to
> comment line in the class file! All changes to the class library
> files
> are ignored.

I have had instances where the formatted dump displays segments of an
old code version and points to the wrong line of code, but if I use the
failing line number and edit the module, the line number is correct and
will always point to the actual line of code that is failing in the
current module.

Usually I just ignore it and fix my code, but stopping and restarting
the AppServer (even though auto restart is on in my test system) always
corrects the problem in the next formatted dump.

Roger Haase