Thank you all for your answers.

The reportlab/pdf solution doesn't seem quite easy to implement, just as I thought. Besides, I see a lot of trouble ahead downloading/compiling/configuring/learning reportlab and a bunch of other support libraries.

Transforming my html into pdf, doesn't solve much, either, because the main problem, pagination, remains.

I've been using the method Geoffrey recommends: through trial and error, I've worked out a pretty good (acceptable) solution. The big problem is, as I mentioned, pagination. Every time a font-size or graphic changes, I have to go through the trial-and-error nightmare again. I think the page-break-before CSS style will solve the problem. I just have to make sure I have room in every page for unusually large data in every page table. That will create a blank space at the bottom of most pages, but that's ok.

Other problem the users complain about, is table column width varies from one page to the other, which is obvious, given the way browsers render html (they don't unserstand that, either :-( ). Does anybody knows if theres a CSS style or HTML property I can use to force the column width no matter what? word wrapping is acceptable.

Regards,

Ed.
begin:vcard
fn:Eduardo Elgueta
n:Elgueta;Eduardo
org:Navix S.A.
adr:Provicencia;;Av. Once de Septiembre 1945 Of. 502;Santiago;RM;750-0503;Chile
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Consultant
tel;work:+56 (2) 381-1467
tel;cell:+56 (9) 821-0033