On May 19, 2006, at 12:17 AM, Christoph Zwerschke wrote:

Mark Phillips wrote:
I have rolled back to python 2.3.4, since Fedora Core 2 doesn't support python 2.4.x. I ran my test suite. I am getting the following error. This occurs once in a batch of requests, at about item 40 out of 100.

I'd like to figure out what's going wrong there. Can I have that test suite? Maybe I will add something similar to the standard Webware tests.

I would be happy to share them, Christoph. Here is the problem: the python scripts I wrote to test the methods I wrote on top of Webware work fine. No errors.

It is only during the server-client dialog that the error is raised. So in this case, when I write about tests, I mean a script driving the client. the client is not written in python or some other open source code. This complicates passing it along due to the license of the vendor.

Nevertheless, I will keep this in mind and if I can figure how to package it properly, I will contribute it.

 - Mark