Maybe I'm a little dense here, but I'm not seeing why os.chdir is such a
bad thing in a threaded environment. I did a little google-ing, but I
did not find anything the was talking about problems in a threaded
environment.

I would guess that maybe the issue is that module references could get a
little wonky if two threads reference the same module and one uses
os.chdir. Then maybe that thread's module reference is off and it messes
up any object that may be common to both threads. But that's just a
guess, and I really don't know a lot about the specifics of imports or
module references.

Could you explain the issue, please?

--John