Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
> * Added the snippet from the installation guide setting up the <Location/>
> tag
> * Been baffled.

Did you restart/reload Apache2 after that? Are you sure you put the
Location tag (should be <Location /WK>) in the right (virtual host)
config file? What happens if you put another handler that should work
inside the Location tag (e.g. SetHandler server-status) instead of
webkit? Does that work? What is the output of apache2ctl -t?

> What is the quickest, most reliable way to integrate Apache2 with
> WebWare? I have a demo application I have written using the supplied
> HTTP server, and I would like to deploy it using Apache

What you did should be the best way. Check your Apache config again. It
always worked like a charm for me.

-- Chris