Mark Phillips wrote:
> Thank you, Christoph and Cosmin.
>
> This StartScripts collection is a recent addition, is that right?
>
> The app I am adjusting was built in the old style; it began in the
> 0.8 era. Does that change your advice?

Yes, these versions had a single start script WEBWAREPATH/WebKit/webkit,
which probably needs some minor adaption. Try if "webkit start" and
"webkit stop" works for you or if you can make it work easily. The newer
start scripts will probably not work, since they use a few new features
in the AppServer Launch script like changing the user etc. Maybe you can
just update Webware (you will need to build a new working directory, and
copy your contexts over, then you can also use the new start scripts).

-- Chris