Christoph Zwerschke wrote:
> Stephan Diehl wrote:
>> I've cheated a bit, I'm still using Webware-0.9.1. When trying to
>> upgrade my Application to Webware-0.9.2, I realized that the
>> Application breaks.
>
> It would be great if you examine what breaks the application, since I
> want to publish a new release very soon. If there is a bug, I'd like to
> fix it first. (Some bugs in 0.9.2 have already been fixed, so it's time
> to get a bug-fix release 0.9.3 out as soon as possible.)

Since my Application problem is most probably homegrown, I've followed
up the original problem with the broken downloads.

I'm doing more or less what's described in
http://wiki.w4py.org/filestreamingandcontentdisposition.html
In addition to your suggestions, I've also
replaced the
assert not self._closed, "Stream Already Closed"
line in the write method (ASStreamOut.py) with
if self._closed:
     raise ConnectionAbortedError

catching the Error in ThreadedAppServer (as in your suggestion) does not
supress the Traceback. It looks like the Traceback is generated in
Application.py within the 'handleExceptionInTransaction'.
For my special case it's probably best, to put my response.write inside
some try/except.

Stephan