I was just using SQLAlchemy as an example. Much of TG seems to lean more
towards using kwargs than nonkwargs, as in the scheduler examples.

turbogears.scheduler.add_interval_task(action=do_something,
taskname='do_something', initialdelay=0, interval=10)

Same code from the first post. Nothing to do with function, just style.
Personally, I can remember names easier than the order of arguments.

By using, I mean use kwargs instead of nonkwargs in methods and not use
any nonkwargs.