Hello all,

I have a directory named "lib" in my working directory where I keep a
SitePage.py file and call "from lib.SitePage import SitePage" at the top
of all of my pages like it is described in some of the docs. This has
always worked fine use Python 2.4. I recently upgraded to Python 2.5 and
am now getting an error:

ImportError: No module named lib.SitePage

Here's where the bizarreness starts... I put a breakpoint right before
the call to "from lib.SitePage import SitePage" so I can see what is
going on. The directory that contains the "lib" package *IS* in
sys.path. I can import all other packages in that same directory (except
for the "lib" package and one other package I have in there called
"etc"). I can also start a python shell from the working directory in
question and "import lib" just fine.

Is Webware (0.9.2) doing anything funny with the __import__ mechanism?
It only occurs in Python 2.5... Python 2.4 seems to function as
expected.

-Seth