Hello - In HTTPRequest.py, the HTTPRequest._servletPath is initialized
from REQUEST_URI, if present in the request env, and then falls back to
SCRIPT_URL.

This poses a problem for us because we are using apache with mod_rewrite
to transform the url before it gets to Webware. Apache does not seem to
allow modifying of the REQUEST_URI variable, but it does allow
modification of the SCRIPT_URL variable. The result is that our lovely
mod_rewrite'd uri is ignored by Webware when calculating the
_servletPath of the request. Is there any reason why REQUEST_URI is
prioritized before SCRIPT_URL? It seems more logical to reverse the order.

Example of the problem:

url submitted by the browser: http://mydomain.com/es/path/to/servlet

url after modification by mod_rewrite: http://mydomain,com/path/to/servlet

REQUEST_URI value : /es/path/to/servlet
PATH_INFO value: /path/to/servlet
SCRIPT_URL value: /path/to/servlet

the _servletPath is: /es

This means that cookies are written to the path of "/es/" rather than
the path of "/" which causes users to think their session has been lost.
We worked around this by forcing our own value for _servletPath, but it
could also be resolved by reversing the priority of SCRIPT_URL and
REQUEST_URI when setting the request's _servletPath.

Regards - Ben