Hi Matt,

the latest mod_webkit should also work with older Webware versions.

But anyway, you should update and get 0.9.4 running with Apache.

One thing you should do is create a new working directory with
makeAppWorDir. If you start an empty working directory, you should get
the Example and Test contexts. Does this work? Then copy your servlets
to that new working directory and change the config appropriately.

> I see this in the 0.9.4 release notes:
> "Assume root path as the servlet path if the URL has been completely
> rewritten by the web server"
>
> That looks possibly related to me, and though I'm not using mod_rewrite at
> all, might that be implicated somehow?

No, I don't think it has anything to do with your problem.

-- Chris